Tuesday, November 23, 2004

translate this inspiration into something tangible

I have to stop this money-spending madness.
So, the last two days I have been trying to get my passport photo. The trouble is I get sidetracked and completely forget my whole purpose. I have bought a lot of stuff, yes. But no passport.

Anyway, I just got back from my meeting. Well, we went for coffee after. The place we wanted to go was closed so we had to drive around looking for a different one. It's annoying trying to coordinate six vehicles.

Reid is leaving on Saturday. Somehow it feels like we've been having goodbye parties ever since he moved here. Tonight was the... fourth I think? And Friday night we're having another. There was talk of sushi and karaoke. An odd combination - I'm not sure if it will work out.

Tomorrow night I am not going out - I don't have plans so if I can keep it that way, that'd be great. I am going to go to bed early. That way I will save money and energy.

Adieu.

No comments: