Thursday, November 11, 2004

"tangled in the mechanics"

The above title is a quote from Serena.
I went out in early morning service with her. Well, I did and I didn't.
She picked me up and we were on our way to pick up Brandon when her car broke down.
(Translation for Erin: Morton Gunther's cousin got sick.)
When she was checking her oil, she was worried about her scarf getting "tangled in the mechanics". I thought it would make a good name for a song. Or title of a blog.

Anyway, we ended up just going home. It was a toss-up between precious extra minutes of sleep and going for breakfast.
I didn't go back to sleep. But I did have some ice cream.
And now I'm cold again.

Well, I better start making my morning more productive.
Hang gap lai.

1 comment:

erin said...

thanks for the translation. that makes much more sense. i hope morton's cousin is feeling better. and that is a great title. very radiohead-esque.