Tuesday, November 02, 2004

flashing the corporate tear

I had a nice - albeit unproductive - morning in service.
Jayce and I followed another group around and we did some of those perpetual not-at-homes. We were supposed to study with Kim around eleven but she wasn't home.
Then we went for coffee.
Yeah, one of those mornings.

I'm going on another study this afternoon so hopefully that will make up for it. And tomorrow will be a big day.

I had to go shopping (yes, "had to"- I'm one of those shoppers-by-necessity) yesterday for work clothes. I was placed in one of the very few stores that has a dress code. Any Calgarians who want to see my new exciting white shirt and dark trousers can stop by Best Buy. Scratch that. Don't. Really.

Well, I'm off. I want to prepare for the meeting tonight before the study so I'm not rushed after.

Auf Wiedersehen.

No comments: