Sunday, November 21, 2004

Steeped tea?

Today was a day much longer than I'm used to.

I woke up just after six. Early morning service, even though my bed was so warm and comfortable.
Went to work at eleven - much better than the Friday shift.
Friday I think I was getting delirious due to the absolute boredom.
Came home, cleaned, and went to Marla's for a fun-filled evening with Serena, Scott, Dean, Blake, Jared, Morgan, Kristy, Reid, and Brandon.
Meaningless names to anyone else, I know.

Came home at 12:30.
Levi is here, with two of his friends, from Kelowna.
He's buying his wife a special horse of some kind. He hates horses.
I hung out with them for a bit and now here I am.

That was my day. Much longer than usual.
And now I'm really tired.
And now I'm really not sure if any of this makes much sense...

No comments: