Monday, November 15, 2004

from a basement on a hill

I just got back from the airport - picked up Rebecca. She had gone to Vancouver for a week to visit some old friends and see Death Cab for Cutie.

Nothing much new with me. I had an unproductive day. My plan was to go in service but I spent the morning on the phone, relaying messages.
Here's the story:
My Aunt and Uncle (and various other family members) were in New York to see Bethel and visit family there. My Uncle had a heart attack and they had to extend their stay because of it. Then last night, in the hotel, he had two more attacks. Now he will have to have open-heart and bypass surgery there but not for four or five days because he has been on blood thinners.
I hope everything works out...

Well, I should get to bed.
Tomorrow I'll make up for the time I lost today.

2 comments:

britt said...

i hope so too.
and thanks for your concern.

erin said...

i hope your uncle is ok too. *mental hugs*