Wednesday, October 13, 2004

"You'd be surprised how little I knew even up to yesterday."

Aloha.
I had a really good day in service today, about 9 hours straight. Usually I stop for a half hour or so at some point in the day, but not today. It went by so fast though.
I had some really interesting discussions. One guy I spoke to is convinced that the media is a powerful form of mind control. Which it is.
Another young girl we were talking to near the end of the day said she had no hope for the future, or rather, "there is no hope for the future". She just sort of shrugged it off.
So do people like her believe that this is really it?
I don't know what I'd do if I felt that way...

Well, I'm pretty tired.
I was hoping to come home and relax this evening, but a bunch of people were here, so now I'm more tired.
But I think it's a good kind of tired.

No comments: