Monday, October 18, 2004

Silent Films Are Full of Sound

I had a good day today. I'm even feeling much better.
Last night went just fine. My head sort of cleared when Serena showed up (sure, I'll give her the credit).

I started service at seven this morning.
But I woke up at 6:50. Stupid alarm clock.
It was really beautiful out at seven, although it was still mostly dark.
Everything was just so white and still.

I just finished going through my notes from the convention in June for the review tomorrow night. It made me wish my two-day assembly was sooner than the beginning of December.

Well, I'm off to figure out how to make my alarm clock work.
Adios.

1 comment:

erin said...

sure, blame the alarm clock.

and the assembly is fabulous. you're gonna love it. it'll be a nice break in the middle of the cold, horrid winter.