Saturday, October 23, 2004

Everything I Long For

That was a fantastic night.
Hayden (the so-called "King of Mope-Core", whatever that is) was amazing and I was even pleasantly surprised by the opening band, Cuff the Duke. I might go see Cuff the Duke again in a couple weeks, if I can remember where and when that is.
The show last night (okay, so technically two nights ago, but I haven't slept yet last night so it doesn't count... uhhh) at the Brew Brothers was pretty good too. I knew a couple of people in both the bands that played, which was odd. One of them I hadn't seen in years.
It's funny to go to two shows in two nights that are so... opposite. Thursday night was all punk stuff and then... well, Hayden.

I saw a bunch of people at the Hayden concert. I mean people that I know. I ran into Marion who I haven't seen since July, so that was good. And Britt! That was totally unexpected. I miss that girl. And Serena showed up too even though she refused when I told her she had to come just the night before. There was a couple (we met them at the Brew Brothers) that gave us good seats that they were saving for their friends, so that was also good.

Anyway, enough of that.
I need to focus again. Focus, focus, focus.
And I need to sleep now.
G'nite.

No comments: