Thursday, October 28, 2004

when you feel embarrassed then i'll be your pride; when you need directions then i'll be your guide

Even though I'm listening to super mellow music (Hayden, Julie Doiron, Nick Drake, M.Ward, etc.), I feel like I can't calm down - like I drank a hundred pots of coffee - so this won't be a long post.

I created a new photo album on my website of mostly really old black and white photos. You can look if you like that sort of thing:
www.geocities.com/assured_expectation

I hope you are having a really awesome day.





2 comments:

erin said...

i am having a really good day.

i quite enjoyed the photos... i think i liked photo eleven best.

Serena said...

You crazy! I remember reading that Avenue mag, and that photo of you before I met you!! I'm dashing around the house trying to find it! I can't believe you never told me they wrote an article in a cool magazine about you! Pretty rad photo I think, but weak writing and you were a tad misrepresented. And what awesome sketches you have. Also, because I love everything, the wallpaper and photos made me grin. well, not ehverything.