Thursday, October 21, 2004

times like these

So I was thinking of going to Fernie this weekend but it isn't going to work out. My parents are going to Castlegar so I thought I could get a ride with them. Oh well.
Then I was thinking I had no idea what I was going to do this weekend now that I'm not going. But I didn't have to worry.
I just got home from my bookstudy, and I'm going to Brew Brothers tonight because my friend's band is playing. Tomorrow night is the Hayden concert. Saturday I have service arrangements in the afternoon with Serena and then we're going to hang out.
So I'm hoping it won't be too bad, after all.

Well, I should go change. My clothes, I mean.
I'll be needing something warm...

1 comment:

erin said...

whose band is playing? hm?

have fun with your new best friend serena.

i'm not jealous.