Thursday, October 14, 2004

"I arrive through a window, I leave through a hole in the wall"

It was a beautiful day.
Calgary doesn't have nearly enough gray rainy days. T'was fabulous.

This afternoon I went with my mom to study with Jillian, as I do every week.
The kids (ages four and five) were hilarious, as usual.
Jillian is looking into getting a hip replacement. She is 27.
Twenty-seven!
Her diabetes is so bad. She goes into lows sometimes several times a week and has to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance. Any one of these times, she could die. And now she is getting her hip replaced.
She has such a good attitude about it all though.

I just got back from my bookstudy, feeling a lot less irritable than before I left.

Well, I have to go. I promised Annika I would hang out with her when I got back.
Heh.

No comments: