Thursday, October 07, 2004

my city's still breathing (but barely it's true)

I am now only moderately unemployed.
(Maybe I should let that whole degrees of employment thing go...)

That's right, I got a job. Sort of.
Starting in the middle of November (yeah, it's a ways off) I will be working for Telus. It's part-time and seasonal (meaning it will be over after Christmas and I will be able to go to Mexico!).
Just six weeks.
$14 an hour, though.
The greatest thing is that I'm not sure how I got this job. Jayce was telling me about it (there are two positions and we will be working together) and I asked if I should send in my resume.
She said, "No, you have the job, if you want it."

Now I just have to find a way to make some money until then.
Liquor demos, probably.

Well, I'm going to go eat some celebratory grapes.


1 comment:

erin said...

all grapes are celebratory.