Sunday, December 05, 2004

Snow, Low -14

Today was day one of my circuit assembly.
Starting in the very first part, I made a conscious effort to see how the information directly applied to me and my circumstances - what I need to work on. There are a lot of stars and underlines in my notes, let me just say that.

After the sessions, I had to stick around because I am on cleaning team #4. I tried to make up a theme song for us, but that didn't go over too well. I got the job of looking for stains. Pretty important, I know.

Then I went for dinner with Nikki, Bob (who knew there were actually people with that name still...), Jeremy, Megan, Astelle and Kristian. Astelle is an older woman from Lethbridge who had just met Jeremy and Megan today and was staying at their house tonight. She had some good jokes.

Q: Why did Mount St. Helens erupt?
A: Because she didn't take her earth control pills.

Oh I know you are all going to steal that one!
Kristian and I met up with Jord after and we went music shopping / coffee drinking / book buying / laughing at the horrible Calgary drivers who have their summer tires on in December and seem unable to cope with our first real snowfall.

Well, today is now tomorrow.
So I should go get some sleep. I don't want to be sleepy for tomorrow.

1 comment:

erin said...

consider that joke officially stolen.