Sunday, December 19, 2004

"I have done all I can do in this town"

I had a fondue party tonight.
A little tribute to the eighties.
Only bad thing is I have quite the mess to clean up tomorrow morning. Bah.

So, yesterday I said I was almost in tears at work... today I was in tears. If it keeps going at this rate, I will have a mental breakdown by boxing day. (Yes, I have to work boxing day. Take pity on me.) I was by myself for one thing and it was crazy busy. Something went wrong with every activation, which was also a nice little treat.
I now hate Christmas on a whole new level. Does anyone actually enjoy Christmas shopping? I wouldn't want a gift that was bought in panic and desperation. It's nothing more than a big marketing gimmick now.
("and now Christmas is for shopping
and the shopping god is everything")
I am so glad I don't celebrate Christmas.

Ah well, only four more shifts and all this cell phone knowledge will thankfully be of no use.

And then I'm off to Mazatlan!
I think I am subconsciously anxious about it. The past couple of nights I have dreamt about Mexican mishaps (is it 'mis-haps'?).
But consciously I'm not really worried at all. Definitely looking forward to it.

Well, I've gots to get up early tomorrow so as to clean up the mess I've left before service.
Adios.

No comments: