Sunday, December 19, 2004

dressed up like it's world war 24

There is one song on the display ipod at work. I have heard "...my boyfriend is back, he's gonna save my reputation..." a kazillion times. It's our theme song. It used to claw at my brain but I've learned to accept it. Now we dance a little each time it comes on.
So, work has been good. It's getting a lot busier. There have been so many people buying their ten-year-olds cell phones. Yikes.
I had one guy that almost had me in tears today, actually. I had to take a little trip to the back to "get a drink". He was so condescending and ignorant. Forbid a young girl such as myself might know a little something about cell phones!
The day went uphill from there though.

I just got back from Serena's.
GT's at Serena's.

I have so little to say right now. Much is going on but I just don't feel bloggy.

16 days until Mexico.
Enough said.

No comments: