Thursday, December 02, 2004

a book laid on its binding

Here's a little tip for you:
When buying a cell phone, make sure you are absolutely decided before they activate and program it.

I've been feeling so out-of-sorts lately. Did I just make that up - "out-of-sorts"? My brain feels really cloudy. I messed up at work today. Thank goodness the mobility supervisor is ridiculously nice. Then I left a bunch of stuff there when I left. And I didn't realize until after my shift that I had no way of getting home. So, as I called around looking for a ride and then waited, I did a little shopping in the nearby stores. I found a book I wanted but I ended up buying the wrong one. I'll have to exchange it tomorrow. Ugh.

Tomorrow is pay day! And my last day of work until next Friday. We're training a new guy to cover for us. Actually, he's covering for Jay because I have already made up my hours. Hopefully that will make the night go a little quicker.

Well, adieu. I need to sleep so I can go out in service tomorrow morning.

No comments: