Wednesday, December 01, 2004

driving fast through a big city at night

I worked today. I'm making up for the weekend (my assembly!) working today, tomorrow and Thursday. I'll be working alone for all three days because Jay is doing perfume demos plus all the pre-assembly haircutting frenzy. There are lots of other people there - I just mean I'll be the only Bell rep.
Speaking of which, I have decided that I would really like to get another Rep job when I get back from Mexico. The marketing company that I am working for said that if we did a good job, they would try to find another placement for us after Christmas.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to my assembly. I feel like I need the boost. And my parents are being interviewed (even though they are in a different circuit) so that should be interesting.
I can't believe it is already December.
Happy new month.

No comments: