Sunday, January 09, 2005

You take your car to work, I'll take my board

I have decided that English needs to adopt the upside-down question mark at the beginning of questions. Because there is nothing worse than forcing your voice up a tone at the last minute when you don't realize that a sentence is really a question.
Yes, this is what I have learned in Mexico.

So I am alive after all. Sheer disappointment that Hello won't work has prevented me from posting since I arrived here on Tuesday.

I have too many stories to tell and no time to tell them right now.

Tomorrow we are taking the surfboard (by 'the' I mean Russel's) to the beach on the bus. This makes me very happy. Should be good times.

I will try to post something interesting soon. Adios.

1 comment:

erin said...

the upside down exclamation mark is thrilling as well. you can never have too many exclamation marks. plus the word muy is fun to say. as is chicago.