Monday, January 17, 2005

Somewhere Only We Know

Sorry for my lack of posts (letters to body parts put aside).
I should have a fountain of Mexican adventure stories. And I do.
But, you see, it takes me such a long time to decide which of these tales is worthy of space on my blog (yes, because all my other posts are so full of wisdom and insight).
Anyway, I didn't want to monopolize the computer.
I have, however, been writing regularly in a real journal - you know, pen and paper. It's good because I can freely write about what a big jerk Erin is without her knowing it.

No, no, Erin is great. I mean magnificent.
We have taken to beating each other up though. I have some unexplained bruises that I like to blame on her.

Now I am going to sit in my room and think of a really great story (worthy of my blog).
No promises.

Adios.

No comments: