Monday, January 03, 2005

"Packing My Bags"

Right now I am listening to a song called "Packing My Bags" by Idaho. How appropriate.
I just finished making a playlist for my mp3 player. Some Death Cab, a little Nick Drake, Radiohead, Namelessnumberheadman, Hayden, the Weakerthans, Brand New, Elliott Smith, Bob Marley, Jack Johnson, Weezer, Keane, Ryan Adams, Postal Service, East River Pipe, Idaho, Spoon and so on. It makes me happy.

So I'm just putting together all the little pieces. And I am set to go.
Am I too relaxed? Should I be a little more worried by now?
I have to be at the airport at 5 a.m. tomorrow.

For a moment today I thought that winter was... quaint. For a moment. And that was because I was warm and cozy inside.

But, not to worry, I will have plenty of time to freeze when I get back on February 1st.
Well, I should get my packing done.
I am going to keep up my blog while I'm away to tell you of my adventures.

Adios for now.

No comments: