Monday, September 06, 2004

Fahrenheit 451

Why do I insist on drinking coffee?
I should really stick to green tea.
Coffee is evil as well as sleep-depriving.

I finally saw Fahrenheit 911 tonight. It was amazing (for the one other person who hasn't seen it yet). Michael Moore is just going to disappear one day, I swear.
The ties between the Bush and Bin Ladin families... that is intense.
This world really is so corrupt.

Tomorrow night I am going to see a movie with lighter subject material - Napoleon Dynamite. I have been dying to see it for so long. My friend is rounding up a big group for his fourth viewing. Apparently, it's that good.

Well, I am going to try to sleep but I'm pretty wired so I'll most likely end up reading. I'm finishing up John le Carre's Absolute Friends which is oddly reminiscent of Fahrenheit 911....

By the way, has anyone read Fahrenheit 451?
I heard it is similar to 1984 and I want to see what connection there is to Michael Moore's type of conspiracies.

I am such a nerd.

No comments: