Monday, February 06, 2006

...and then it was february

February! And I'm yet to be booted and toqued. In fact, on my meal break, I'd rather float up the endless escaladers in TD square with my caramel and cream covered shirt than wear a coat. Gawk if you want to. I'm warm.

Well, I'm off to do my jum-de-jums. Take a scan of my brain. I'm using every little part, even the part that recognizes unforgiveness but doesn't know whether it is coming or going.

That little part told me to end the blog silence. You know when you say something and if you or someone else doesn't say something quick it just repeats and repeats in your mind? Well, I don't drink grande americanos anymore and I have to stop the repetition. It's been too long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Thank you global warming for keeping us bootless and untoqued.

Serena said...

I'm so glad about your brain. and jum-de-jums mostly. Also, this caramel and cream covered shirt sounds tasty. mmm. edible shirts..