Saturday, February 11, 2006

ALSO:










Speaking of goings-on here in Cal-gary (CALgry), I also found this. Serena, what say you, it's no amateur wrestling but it is in a high school... C'mon...
[the above was clipped from DOSE, Feb. 10, 2006 while I was riding the train, on my way home from work where I was dismissed 5 hours early because I'm sick and apparently coughed-in lattes aren't so hot right now, just after realizing that I didn't have my key and no one was home and had to switch trains and trek back across town to meet my parents. At least I had my london fog (ugh, okay, vanilla earl grey tea misto) and white chocolate blueberry scone to comfort me. I'm not sure if any of that made sense but I'm sick and I reserve my right to not make sense (coincidentally, I also fight for my right to party)
bah! I almost forgot that last bracket. ]

2 comments:

Serena said...

that would be such fun (despite the miseryables after), hehe. We oughta find some beres(?) to wear.

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!
UPDATE!
UPDATE!