Monday, March 28, 2005

Fiend in a Cloud

Little Micra survived our trip to BC. Kristian, Serena and I drove through Banff to Kimberley, where we stayed one night. Then Saturday night we stayed over in Fernie. There are no particularly spectacular (say that ten times fast) events to speak of but we had a grand ol' time. My stomach still hurts from all the laughter.
Today Jordan and I went on another adventure - a search for M.Ward's new album that came out a few weeks ago. We finally found it at Sloth Records and I ended up buying John Vanderslice's "The Life and Death of an American Fourtracker".
Mmm... new music...

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Hey!
That's true.
When I look at your blog at work, it looks really funny. So I sit there laughing and laughing. And then, all of the sudden, out of NOWHERE, . . .



And then, later, it's over.