Friday, November 04, 2005

Songs about happiness, murmured in dreams

My first day on the espresso bar. I didn't even feel like crying when it was over. I just walked out of Starbucks and thought about how pretty the lights look downtown when it starts to get dark. There were blue lights in the trees (FYI: John K. Sampson is a 'faulty string of blue christmas lights'). Then I thought wouldn't it be more lovely if all the lights were turned off and the visible patches of sky between the buildings were smothered in stars.
I sat across from an interesting character on the train. Nondescript, well, business-like I guess. Then he turned on his mp3 player and he really got into the music. Head bobbing, shoe tapping, air piano and drums. He looked like he was so moved he was going to cry.
I would've given my venti green tea misto to know what he was listening to.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
britt said...

Yikes. A diehard starbucker. They're brainwashing me I tell you! As for the crying, thanks, but that's a tall order. I cry at the drop of a hat. Really, the other day I dropped my hat...

Anonymous said...

we should take a lesson from this uninhibited suit-wearing air piano master... enjoy your music. really enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

oh my young doppleganger, when will we meet up? perhaps when i steal your identity again.


ps. which starbucks are you slinging coffee at?

xo.
your twin britt.

Anonymous said...

what else patters in Britt's mind during the idle times? tell tell

Anonymous said...

megan fox naked pic , paris hilton sex tape
“I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite. I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.” megan fox naked
megan fox naked videos
We are in different departments; we can’t give our names because sadly doing so in Hollywood could lead to being banished from future Paramount work. One of us touches Megan’s panties, the other has the often shitty job of pulling Ms. Sourpants out of her trailer, while another is near the Panaflex camera that helps to memorialize the valley girl on film. megan fox naked
megan fox naked video
Look at these pictures of Megan fucking some lucky stud. She looks absolutely hot while doing the nasty. If you want more, just click the thumbs or visit this site, Megan Fox Naked, megan fox fully naked