Monday, October 03, 2005

Canadian Candidate

It did snow this morning.
I was standing on the sidewalk behind the 1 Street LRT station and this guy starts waving to me from the platform. Do I know this guy? I give him a little wave. Maybe he really wants a sample. He runs over and hands me a piece of paper. It's a print-off of some kind of election website, by the looks of it. "Send me an email!" he yells as he runs to catch his train.
I shoved the piece of paper in my pocket. I'll throw it out later.

Now, upon closer inspection, I see the paper says:
"A Canadian government message encourages me to know someone like you better for an eventual marriage"
and
"Let me be the candidate of your personal choice now if you are nubile"

You have to see this.

1 comment:

Serena said...

wildness. nubile is a very terrible word. That is the most awful pickup message ever! Uh, so officious.